* Picture for illustrative purposes * 10 cubes per pack
Grodan Rockwool cubes are made of 100% basalt rock and are manufactured in Holland. We use only the highest of quality growing mediums.
GENUINE GRODAN ROCKWOOL cubes.
Grodan plugs and blocks are known for their homogeneity and reliability. Grodan plugs will provide a uniform germination and a high success rate. The shape and firmness of the plugs are of a quality that makes processing significantly easier, whether that processing is mechanical or manual. Every plug has a uniform density, firmness and fibrous structure. This means that distribution of water, nutrients and pH-value is also uniform, which has a beneficial effect on germination results and initial crop development.
- Completely sterile and inert – ideal hydroponic growing medium. Reduced risk of pests and disease.
- Even root growth – predominantly vertical fibre structure means identical levels of resistance for each root, so roots grow evenly.
- Increased root development – structure of the rockwool is designed for optimum air / water balance and accelerated rooting.
- Uniformity – quality and structure is uniform, so water content and EC (CF) will remain the same for every plant.
- Re-wetting – Grodan rockwool is easy to re-saturate if it dries out, reducing the risk of root damage.
Substrates from Grodan are the only stone wool growing media awarded an EU Ecolabel.
Grow Smart, Not Hard
The Aerospring is simple and easy to use. Our systems are low-maintenance and require less work than traditional gardening. Beyond having to occasionally harvest, plant, or prune — growing with the Aerospring is automated and virtually hands off.